The key to this recipe only uses fresh ingredients: salmon, strawberry, mango, mushroom, and herbs from our garden.
- 1.5 lb Salmon, sliced into 3-4 pieces
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- 3 tbsp miso paste
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsbp mirin
- 1 cup of water
1. Marinate the salmon with salt, pepper, miso paste, and chopped parsley.
2. Coat the fish with all purpose flour, egg, and bread crumbs.
3. Put 2 tbsp olive oil and 2 tbsp butter in the pan and pan fry the fish for 3-5 minutes on each side.
4. When the fish is cooked, set it on a plate.
5. In the same pan, put 2 tsbp butter and cook the mushroom. Add water, soy sauce, worcestershire sauce, mirin, salt, and pepper. Serve the mushroom sauce on top of the salmon and exotic fruit salad on the side.
- 1 mango, peeled and cut into cubes
- 5 strawberries, cut into cubes
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro
- 4 tbsp distilled vinegar
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Fruit salad can be prepared 2 hours before the salmon is cooked. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl, cover it and chill it in the fridge.